Home

Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekend Playtime

Good Day!

It's been 3 days since the maintenance that alleviated the current server issue that we all had experienced, so far everything seems to be okay and running smoothly though some still are experiencing issues. Another issue making its news in the forums are the existence of RMT which send whispers. SE had advised to add them to blacklist and to report them.

I logged in today smoothly with no issues, however my internet suddenly stopped while i was in a dungeon. Now I'm trying to get back but I'm getting the dreaded error 3102 which I know it wasn't SE's fault since my internet started acting up while I was playing.

Luckily I am now able to login though I was kicked from the party..  :(

Anyway at a later time I will be editing the way this page looks.

Gotta do dungeon runs first. See you in Eorzea!

No comments:

Post a Comment