Home

Friday, September 13, 2013

I am still stuck at level 44 and other news from lodestone

Good Day Eorzeans!

How are you all doing? I was able to play a little bit yesterday but it was until 7:00 PM PDT. So I did a little bit of Fate Grinding on my still level 44 BARD. Oh! I got stuck with this level, hopefully I will be able to play later this evening and throughout the weekend. But I managed to level my sub classes. My PUG class is now at level 19 and my LNC class is now level 22, meanwhile my CNJ is still at level 17. If you were wondering why I had CNJ class. I was one of those who thought that the sub class for ARC to become BRD is CNJ. I realized it when I was at level 32 ARC and I was about to unlock BRD then I don't have the necessary sub class. So anyway I noticed that the number of people logged in during that time was less probably they got kick by the AFK timer. Gameplay is much smoother than before, probably that's one of the enhancements of the last patch.

So I woke up around 4:00 AM PDT, then I saw the latest update in lodestone where they added the page for the Grand Companies. I just quickly browse through it and haven't actually took the time to read it since I will be needing to get ready for work. So if you have time please read through the Grand Companies Page in Lodestone. I also believe I saw a page for the Garlean Empire and Free Companies Page.

Also Square Enix will be on Tokyo Game Show this Sept 19. They will be presenting games like FFXIV: ARR , FFX/X-2 HD, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts and other games. This news is also on lodestone. So you may visit lodestone for more details. There would be a Titan Event in TGS where players will be able to get a Cactuar Earrings.

By the way there is a live stream link for the TGS 2013. Hoping to get news for other Final Fantasy Games especially Final Fantasy XV.

What are your thoughts? Would there be any news about Final Fantasy XV? Leave your comments below.

Gotta work now!.

No comments:

Post a Comment