Home

Monday, September 16, 2013

Last Mission: Duty Finder Queue

Good Day Eorzeans!

On my previous post, I have mentioned that I have reached level 50. I actually think I over-grind using FATEs to catch up with my Free Company since most of them are now doing raids. I did finish my Grand Company and Archer Hunting Log and then when I was about to apply for promotion for my Grand Company. It mentioned that I need to complete the Rank 2 Twin Adder Hunting Log which I did. So I then asked my FC about it and they had mentioned that I need to finish the main story line quest in order to apply for promotion.

I won't go too much of details about the story line quest since I don't want to give any spoilers. So I managed to do almost all the main story line quest except for one. The last story line quest which is Praetorium. I queued up around 7:00 PM and waited until 10:00 PM and there isn't even a tank logging in to the queue. So my Party decided to disband and I decided to log off and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment