Home

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Month After Early Access

Good Day! My Fellow Eorzean!

First of all, I would like to apologize if I was able to give you guys an update just today. I personally got caught up with high workload demand that I wasn't able to post my daily updates and what has been happening with my character. It has been a month after Early Access.

Last Month I was one of those who had been blessed that didn't encounter any login error.. Errrr... Need to skip relieving that memory since a lot of players since now that everything was fixed. Digital Download is now back on sale..

A Realm Reborn is a great MMO game though even during the time sales was temporarily halted that it continued to be well known. Not being able to buy and play the game even made it looked more in-demand due to its popularity.

I gotta say Kudos to Yoshi-P's team who made it possible to revive such wonderful game and brought back glory to the Final Fantasy Franchise.

What I have been up to over the time I was gone?

Watch updates from Live letter during Tokyo Game Show (I would post a separate blog for what have been dicussed in Tokyo Game Show)

After I have completed the main story quest I have been trying to do the following things for my end game content.

Amdapur Keep (I will be posting a separate blog about my experience on that dungeon)

Relic Reborn (I will dicuss it in more detail on another post)

Philosophy Tome Farming (details on another post)

Darklight Armors

Primal Hard Mode Fights

Gil Farming (Shards, Marketboard and Many More)

Gathering Class Leveling (Botanist, Miner, Fisher)

Looking at this list I owe you guys a lot of content.. Will post these content as soon as possible.

For the meantime I would need to sleep. I have work later. Thanks for visiting my page. Its been only the third week of this blog but I getting good number of views.

If you have anything that I would like to cover or you have questions. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment. I'll answer back. I promise.

See You in Eorzea!

No comments:

Post a Comment