Home

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My plan didn't go as planned

When I arrived at home yesterday I had planned to play all day so that I will be able to catch up with my fellow free company members but alas, I was so sleepy almost all day that I was only able to do Cutter's Cry dungeon run and that was it. I didn't even level up. So what I did I gave it a shot. I slept at around 8:00 PM (Philippine Time) then woke up around 5:00 AM. 

I started to queue up for Stone Vigil and was able to play but also it was no good. The Healer on that party left while we are being gang banged by dragonflies and dragons. By the way that healer was such an ass and I'm still furious about it!

So now I was trying to have my lower class (Lancer) level up but what do you know my eyelids begone closing.. I am sleepy (again!).. I won't be able to properly play the game if i keep being sleepy which is bad. I won't be able catch up with my Free Company. So here I am writing this blog while still drowsy. I'll be sleeping and go back to the game around noon and give it a shot doing Stone Vigil.

No comments:

Post a Comment