Home

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Encounter with Behemoth

Good Day!
I'm back for an update while I waiting for my queue on Duty Finder when suddenly the chat box says that Phase 1 Behemoth FATE is currently happening. Good thing I was in Coerthas Central Highland in Whitebrim front.

So I said to myself why not spectate what is happening during that FATE.

Here are the screenshots I took during that FATE.

Checking the View while on Mount

There are a lot of players that now playing End Game Content FATE

Behemoth.. damn your gigantic!

The death toll was high

Good thing I am far from Behemoth

Oh! He's slowly coming here.. gotta run!

This FATE is simply amazing!








Then out of curiousity I also did try to spectate during the Phase 2 Behemoth Fate and you'll see what happened to most of the players during that FATE.

Am I too close?

Behemoth: yeah you're too close. take this!
Reese: ugh! <KO'ed>

Dead Bodies Everywhere

Dead Bodies Everywhere part 2

After being ressurected! Run farther from Behemoth. I don't wanna 1 hit death
 So there you have it! Hope you'd enjoy these screenshots even though I haven't posted any videos. Since I am still waiting for confirmation if I can post Mr Happy's video here in this blog.

Let's Rule Eorzea!

No comments:

Post a Comment