Home

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another Maintenance: Further Improving the Current Gameplay

As we all know another maintenance was scheduled today at around Sep. 11, 2013 5:00 PM (PDT) to 3:00 AM (PDT).

What are the things that we should expect with this maintenance?
There are a lot of things and this should improve our gameplay. I personally think that the famed AFK Timer would be implemented on this update along with some graphical updates when doing FATES.

We all know by know that when you're doing certain Fates with a lot of player. The rendering of the main target (eg. Behemoth, Odin, Svara) tend to be less prioritized than rendering other players. You'll notice this when you can't find either Behemoth, Odin or Svara but when you adjust you field of view then these bosses appear again.

On my previous post where I first encountered Behemoth I had to adjust my field of view so that I can take a screenshot of Behemoth.
This maintenance hopes to address some bugs observed on previous one.

Others speculated that 'Lighting's FATE' would be implemented on this update but I would think otherwise. I think this FATE would be implemented one week before the release of Lighting Returns.

On the famed AFK Timer being implemented on this maintenance. It's about time they finally considered implementing this. This will enable Square Enix to monitor which causes the Server Load that happened previously during launch.

You might have noticed that Character Creation Restriction is slowly being lifted from NA/EU and JP server. Once this AFK timer is implemented it brings light to the start of physical and digital sales of the game.

As for my experience? I haven't had any issues with the game. The story is really great. I have done the Stone Vigil quest and it was amazing. It brought me back to what a Final Fantasy game is about.

I'm looking forward for more events and content on this game. This game is the best. It deserved this second chance.

Once digital and physical sales of the game resume. See you in Eorzea!

No comments:

Post a Comment